If you have a tree-planting project, we want to help you save your land and way of life. The process below explains the approval process that all our tree-planting partners go through.
1. Getting started.
Ensure you are able to fulfill the minimum partnership criteria Field Partner Information Center
Review our mission and model.
2. Submit your Field Partner Profile to 3-FORCE’s team.
3. Review of the Field Partner Profile. Allow up to 2 weeks to be contacted after submitting your Field Partner Profile. If your organization is a good fit for our criteria and priorities, we will send you a Partnership Application Form. Please note: fitting the minimum partnership criteria does not guarantee your organization will receive a Partnership Application.
4. Complete the Partnership Application and email it to 3-FORCE with the required documentation. Documentation preferred: Bios or resumes of key personnel, land and planting locations, details of the budget, letters of support.
5. Approval process. Allow up to 2 weeks for the approval process. Make sure you have included all necessary documentation prior to sending the application.
6. Partnership documentation and training. If approved, 3-FORCE will work with you to finalize the partnership documentation and schedule a training session to become familiarized with the 3-FORCE model, tools and resources. After a successful training stage, your organization will begin benefiting from our model via the 3-FORCE platform. The Partnerships team will provide ongoing guidance and assistance during your relationship with 3-FORCE. Welcome to 3-FORCE!